My Wish list: April!

We all have our own little wish lists which we like to look up every now and then, and these are mine for this month. I've been eyeing all of these up, some for a billion years and some since they've been announced; but either way my patience is wearing thin!





  1. The Naked Basics Palette has been out for a little while now and i'm always popping it in my online shopping basket and then taking it out because of the price! (£20) I received the original Naked Palette about 18 months ago for my birthday and i am obsessed with it, the colours are amazing and the pigmentation is great! The Basics palette looks so easy to pop in your bag and it has a lovely range of matte colours which can transform your look when you're out and about.  This is definitely number 1 on my 'buy it next' list!
  2.  I've been meaning to buy the Revlon Lip Butter  since it first came out but i just haven't got round to it. I'm always looking to put a but of colour on my lips without having to make too much of an effort (and mess) so this is such an essential for the spring/summer. I'm 100% going to purchase this next time i pop into Boots or Superdrug. 
  3. The new  release of the Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener has now caught my eye, especially because i have the worst dark circles. It looks so easy to apply and i feel like i need this product. The price is a tad too high though (£19.50) so i guess i'm going to have to wait a little while before i purchase this one. 
  4. The last makeup related item i am pining for is the Real Techniques duo fiber brush set.  These are not yet out in the UK but as soon as they are i'm definitely going to buy them! We are in love with the Real Techniques brushes (just as much as we are the Pixiwoo girls) so there's no doubt that these will perform and i'm so excited to get my hands on them. 
  5. I'm so obsessed with all of the items on the Runway Dreamz website i don't think it's healthy. Either way i've been wanting a pair of these shorts for such a long time but i just can't justify the pricing of them. They all seem to be $120+ so i don't think these will be mine anytime soon, but i guess that's why they call it a wish list. I'm sure i can find dupes for these designs at Missguided or Asos
  6. My last item i've been eyeing up are the American Apparel Easy Jeans. The colour range is fantastic and i've tried these on in store and they fit so well. However i'm going to have to save up a fair amount of money as they're £64. But we'll see...     
So hopefully i'll be able to purchase some of these but some can stay on my wish list (unfortunately)

Have you tried any of these items ?What's on your wish list ?

Sxxx



0 comments: