March Favourites!

I know it's already a week into April but I thought I'd just do a post on my favourites for March, because there were quite a few!



Real Techniques Brushes - Starter Set
I was so happy to finally buy these brushes after eyeing them up for months, and I'm so glad I did! If you don't know, Real Techniques is Sam Chapman's (one of the PixiWoo girls) brush line. I already have the Core Collection, and after loving those brushes so much I decided that I really wanted to buy this set too. The set comes with 5 brushes - base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, pixel point eyeliner brush and brow brush. My favourite brushes have to be the base shadow brush, for blending eyeshadows, and the deluxe crease brush, for applying and blending concealer.
The set retails at £21.99, which is an amazing price considering you get 5 brushes.

Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
This palette is literally my holy grail, I'm obsessed. I'm sure if you love your make up like me, then you would've heard all about the Naked palettes. I've wanted this palette for so long, and when I was on the plane and I saw it for the duty free price of £30 I gave in and bought it. The colours are amazing, they are so neutral and wearable. I seriously recommend investing in this palette, the colours are so long lasting and pigmented that they are definitely worth the splurge. Also, it comes with an great brush double sided brush - flat shader on one side, and a crease/blending brush on the other! Retails at £36 at Debenhams and House of Fraser.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I use this powder to set my foundation/concealer and to minimise shine which might appear on my face in the day. The powder is so long lasting that I never feel the need to have to top it up throughout the day. This retails at £3.99 at Boots, which is an amazing price! I have mine in the Transparent shade.

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara
I love this mascara, it gives so much volume to my lashes and I've been using it all through March and will continue to throughout the year! I tend to switch up my mascara every time it runs out, but I know that I'll be repurchasing this. It retails at £7.99 at Superdrug.

Argan Oil
As the ends of my hair are bleached they tend to get very dry, so I thought I'd try out Argan Oil as I've heard so much about it. I've been loving this and I've definitely noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since using it. I just run this through the ends of my hair whenever its feeling particularly dry and then comb it through. I really recommend this if you have dry or split ends, and if your hair is damaged from heat and dye.
There are many different Argan Oil's on the market, but this particular one is currently retailing at £6.99 at Superdrug. I bought it when it was £9.99!

Mint Candy Apple by Essie
As you can tell by our previous blogpost, both Sophia and I are loving Mint Candy Apple nail polish. It's such a lovely colour for spring and summer, and I know I'm going to be using this throughout the year.
This retails at £7.99 at Superdrug, which is more than I would usually spend on a nail polish, however it's such a lovely colour and it has great lasting power which makes it worth it.

Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick in 107
After seeing this Lipstick on the gorgeous Zoella, I decided I had to buy it. I love my dark lipsticks and this shade is gorgeous. It's a dark red/pinky colour and it's matte which makes it even better, as I'm not a huge fan of shiny or glossy bold lipsticks. The lipstick retails at £5.49 at Superdrug.

MAC Lipstick in Rebel
I have finally lost my MAC lipstick virginity. I've never been one to spend more than £10 on a lipstick, but after hearing so many people rave about MAC lipsticks I knew I had to cave and buy one. I bought the shade Rebel, which is a gorgeous deep purple colour. It's definitely worth the money, the colour's amazing and the lipstick actually has very good staying power.
MAC lipstick's retail at £14.


Elemis Freshskin Lip Balm
Sophia and I got this lip balm free in Cosmopolitan magazine, and we've both been loving it. It's so moisturising and it gives a lovely gloss to the lips. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this. It retails at £7.99 at Superdrug.

Let us know what you think of these products if you try them out, and what your monthly favourites are!

M xxx

0 comments: