Product Review: Rimmel London Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer


Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer

I've been using this product for about a year, but as I just bought a new tube I thought I'd do a quick review on it. This concealer is not raved about enough! I actually love it so much, it's so good for covering dark under-eye circles. I wouldn't recommend this so much for covering blemishes though, as its also a highlighter which may draw attention to any spots or blemishes that you are trying to disguise.

The fact that the product is a 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter means that it really does illuminate your skin, and get rid of any dark circles that you might have under your eyes. I have never owned the YSL Touche éclat but I've used it a few times and I would definitely say that this Rimmel concealer is a drugstore/highstreet dupe for it.
I find that some concealers can be really cakey but this isn't at all, it blends amazingly and is very natural. It comes with a brush applicator which makes it really easy to apply the product to your face; I tend to use my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush or my fingers to blend it in.

The only criticism I have for it is that it only comes in 3 shades - Ivory, Soft Beige and Classic Beige. So if you have darker skin, this product probably isn't for you.
I get the shade Ivory, which is a little too pale but concealer tends to look better when its a shade or two lighter than your complexion.

Overall, I really love this concealer and I strongly recommend it! I've been repurchasing it for about a year now and I know that I will continue to.
I hope that you found this review helpful, let us know if you try the concealer out and if there's any other products you would like us to review!

M xxx

0 comments: